Shopping outside Alaska? Visit our online partners at Earth Energy for the same great products, at competitive prices. Click Here to go directly to this product page on their site.
ITT Jabsco / Flojet Self-Priming 18590-2092 Marine Macerator Waste Pump for 12V DC electrical systems, with 1-1/2 inch Marine-type male NPT thread and 1-1/2 inch Hose Barb inlet. 1 inch ID Hose Barb discharge port outlet. Heavy Duty four-bladed chopper grinds waste as it pumps, reduces particle size to 1/8". ~12 gallon per minute (46 LPM) flow rate, will empty a typical 30 gallon waste holding tank in three minutes.
May also be used for fish box and live well evacuation.
Designed to be installed permanently for easy tank evacuation from a toilet or plumbing clean-out access. Does not come with waste pump switch kit. Do not run pump dry. Suitable for intermittent duty; do NOT run for more than 15 minutes continuously. Run-Dry protection device will shut off pump if ran to long.
- Self-priming flexible impeller with stainless steel wear plate and cutter.
- Five foot self-priming lift with wet impeller; four foot when dry.
- May be mounted any position without affecting performance.
- 12 Volt DC permanent magnet motor, fully sealed & enclosed with stainless steel shaft.
- Jabsco Nitrile Compound Impeller.
Complies with USCG Regulation 183.410 and ISO 8846 MARINE for ignition protection.
This pump should be used in accordance with EPA Sanitation Regulations.
Typically in stock at our Renton, WA warehouse.
185902092, Flojet, Xylem