Continuous Maximum Power Point Tracking Charge Controller
OutBack Power Systems' FM60 Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) solar charge controller regulates charging battery banks from 12VDC to 60VDC, with solar power systems up to 3000W/48VDC. No longer is residential solar power limited to low voltage configuration, or complicated systems incorporating voltage transformers and other expensive accessories!
The innovative FLEXmax MPPT software algorithm is both continuous and active, increasing your photovoltaic array power yield up to 30% compared to non-MPPT controllers. A built-in, backlit 80 character display shows the current status and logged system performance data for the last 128 days at the touch of a button. The integrated OutBack network communications allows FLEXmax series Charge Controllers to be remotely programmed and monitored via a MATE system display and provides unrivaled complete system integration.
- Increases PV Array Output by up to 30%
- Maximum array size: 750W @ 12VDC, 1500W @ 24VDC, 3000W @ 48VDC
- Advanced Continuous Maximum Power Point Tracking ensures your solar system is always delivering the highest possible charging current to your battery bank
- High voltage systems can use smaller gauge wiring, and transmit current more efficiently over long distances
- Full Power Output in Ambient Temperatures up to 104?F (40?C)
- Fully OutBack Network Integrated and Programmable
- Programmable Auxiliary Control Output
- Built-in LCD data display and 128 days of Data Logging for better system management
- Standard 5 Year Warranty