Based on the proven technology of their well-known DR Series, Xantrex Trace Series Inverter/Charger is an affordable, efficient power conversion solution designed to provide dependable modified sine wave electricity your home or business during a power outage. It can also be used in conjunction with a generator or any renewable energy source in an off-grid application. Not only does the new Trace Series improve on the key features that made DR inverters an industry standard, Xantrex has added new features to improve the efficiency and ease-of-use for the new TRs.
The TR2424 is designed to convert 24 volt DC power into usable household 120 volt, 60 Hz AC power. It offers up to 2400 watts of continuous power with a 10 second peak of 4800 watts at more than 93% efficiency. The built in automatic transfer switch and DC charger, adjustable from 10-70 amps, keeps your backup batteries charged, and automatically switches to battery power when your primary electric source becomes unavailable.
The TR2424 would be appropriate for small houses, large motor homes and boats, or an emergency backup system for most homes.
- NEW! Digital display shows kilowatts (kW) when inverting and amps (A) when charging
- NEW! Display unit incorporates a durable ON/OFF membrane switch and status indicators
- NEW! Power factor corrected (PFC) charging, along with a state-of-the-art multi-stage battery charging algorithm, minimizes electricity draw and generator run-time
- Easy-to-use controls with a protective cover that prevents settings from being accidentally changed
- Better thermal performance allows full output power to 50?C (122?F)
- High surge capacity starts more demanding loads and handles overload conditions reliably
- Circuit boards are conformally-coated to protect them from corrosion for longer life & improved reliability
- Durable powder coated, corrosion resistant steel chassis
- TR-Remote On/Off Switch ? includes LED status indicator
- TR-Conduit Box ? connects to the DC side of the inverter and accepts 3/4in., 1in. or 2in. conduit
NOTE: Some appliances will not operate on modified sine wave power. Sensitive electronic items, such as laser printers, Toyostove control units and other items, require true sine wave power.