The Rutland HRDi hybrid charge controller is the latest in battery charge regulation from Marlec. Evolving from and improves on the HRDX Controllers.
Designed for use on the WG914i, WG913 and FM910-3 wind turbines, it can also be used for the smaller WG503, WG504 & WG504e wind turbines.
For single or independent dual battery banks.
- Regulates two Rutland WG914i, WG913, FM910-3, WG503, WG504 or WG504e plus up to 160W of Solar (Solar requires it's own separate blocking diodes)
- HRSi can be used on 12 or 24 volt systems and will automatically configure itself for the system voltage (when the correct connection sequence is observed)
- Intelligent Microcontroller system delivers bulk and float phase for optimal charging. Status is indicated on the LCD.
- Clear alpha-numeric digital LCD screen with user display options.
- Internal Temperature Compensation automatically adjusts charge voltage for varying termperatures to ensure maximum charging efficiency
- Manual Shutdown Switch allows user to stop wind (& solar) from delivering power to the battery system (wind generator slows to an idle in this mode)
- Built in blocking diode protects HRDi and Wind Turbine from other charge sources (solar requires it own diodes)
- LED indicators for battery voltage and charging status
- Simple installation: Wall mount with compression connection terminals. Accepts up to AWG9 or SWG11 cable.
- Max float voltage: 13.8VDC/12V; 27.6VDC/24V
- Max bulk voltage 14.4VDC/12V; 28.8VDC/24V
- Dimensions 7.6" x 5" x 1.57" (193 x 127 x 40 mm)
- One year manufacturers limited warranty from date of purchase
Typically in stock at our Renton, WA warehouse.