Shopping outside Alaska? Visit our online partners at Earth Energy for the same great products, at competitive prices. Click here to see the Rutland HRSi single battery bank charge controller on their site.
The Rutland HRSi hybrid charge controller is the latest in battery charge regulation from Marlec. Replacing HRS913 which was designed as a replacement for the SR200 shunt type regulators.
Designed for use on the WG914i, WG913 and FM910-3 wind turbines, it can also be used for the smaller WG503, WG504 or WG504e wind turbine.
For single battery banks only.
- Regulates one Rutland WG914i, WG913, FM910-3, WG503, WG504 or WG504e plus up to 160W of Solar (Solar requires it's own separate blocking diodes)
- HRSi can be used on 12 or 24 volt systems and will automatically configure itself for the system voltage (when the correct connection sequence is observed)
- Intelligent Microcontroller system delivers bulk and float phase for optimal charging
- Pulse width modulated (PWM) charge control for maximum efficiency
- Temperature Compensation automatically adjusts settings for varying termperatures to ensure maximum charging efficiency
- Manual Shutdown Switch allows user to stop wind (& solar) from delivering power to the battery system (wind generator slows to an idle in this mode)
- Built in blocking diode protects HRSi and Wind Turbine from other charge sources (solar requires it own diodes)
- LED indicators for battery voltage and charging status
- Simple installation: Wall mount with compression connection terminals
- Max float voltage: 13.8VDC/12V; 27.6VDC/24V
- Max bulk voltage 14.4VDC/12V; 28.8VDC/24V
- Dimensions 5-1/8" x 3-1/4" x 1-3/4" (130 x 80 x 42 mm)
- One year manufacturers limited warranty from date of purchase
Typically in stock at our Renton, WA warehouse.