The HRDX 24 volt Controller incorporates Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) technology to regulate charge to the battery. Windcharger and solar panel input and dual battery output features with a selectable LCD display gives complete battery management control for your renewable energy system.
For use on the WG914i, WG913 and FM910-3 wind turbines. This controller is voltage specific, please be sure to order the correct voltage for your wind turbine.
For single or isolated dual battery banks.
- Regulates one Rutland WG914i, WG913 or FM910-3 plus up to 100W of Solar. A built in blocking diode prevents the wind & solar chargers from drawing current from each other.
- LCD display with selector switch.
- The PWM electronic charge regulator tapers charge to the battery to limit current and avoid battery overcharge. When regulating the Windcharger speed is reduced.
- Standard regulator cut in level is 27.6V and fully on at 28.8V for 24V systems (+/-2%).
- Built in charge splitter for 2 isolated battery banks.
- 5 position switch for LCD digital display of:
► Windcharger current
► Solar current
► Net charge current
► Battery 1 voltage
► Battery 2 voltage
- Manual charge source shutdown switch allows user to stop wind (& solar) from delivering power to the battery system (wind generator slows to an idle in this mode)
- LED indicators for battery voltage and charging status
- Simple wall mount installation.
- Case dimensions " x " x " (160 x 137 x 60 mm)
- One year manufacturers limited warranty from date of purchase
Special order only, not currently stocked.